Student Financial Services will start accepting applications for the Fall/Winter 2021-2022 Scholarships and Awards on August 3, 2021. We encourage all currently registered students to submit an application.
Application deadline: October 15, 2021
To apply for these awards and scholarships, complete the Student Financial Profile (SFP).
- Review the awards listed on the SFP and read through the criteria for each.
- Select the awards you are eligible for and for which, you would like to be considered.
- Read all relevant application information for each award to make sure you fill out all required fields in the SFP. For example, some awards may ask you to describe your extra-curricular involvements by filling out the Personal Statement section of the SFP.
- Once you have completed the SFP, hit the "submit" button at the end. You can make as many changes to your profile as needed before the October 15 submission deadline.
- If you are a successful applicant, you will be notified by formal letter or via email. All awards and scholarships will be posted to your Student Account Online Statement. Those not selected for awards will not be directly notified.
Note: If you filled out an SFP in a previous session, you must fill it out again for fall/winter in order to be considered for these in-course awards.
Need help? View our online tutorial on the Student Financial Profile.