Where can I find job postings?
RAY opportunities are available for viewing on the Career Centre website. Log into the Experience York portal through Passport York and follow the steps below to view available RAY opportunities:
- Click the Search Postings red tab from the top.
- Click on York University Career Centre Job Postings.
- Click Job Search.
- Choose RAY in the Position Type drop-down menu.
- Click Search Job Postings.
- Instructions for applying for RAY positions are found at the bottom in the box labelled Application Information.
How do I know if I am eligible for the RAY program(s)?
- Information about student eligibility requirements is available online.
- Undergraduate students must complete the Work/Study Application to be assessed for program eligibility. Eligibility for the program does not guarantee employment.
- The employer / hiring faculty member will be able to confirm your eligibility.
- Students are NOT eligible to hold a RAY position in the same term in which they are holding an NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Award (or equivalent undergraduate research position).
Who decides whether I will be hired?
The employer / hiring faculty member will decide whether you are the appropriate candidate for the position, based on your eligibility and relevant qualifications.